Enhance and indulge your outdoor dining space with the gorgeous stylings of the generously proportioned Jepara Teak Table (220cm x 100cm). Strong lines, a slatted top and gorgeous teak timber construction will see the Jepara become the new wining-and-dining outdoor-hotspot at your place!
Crafted from solid teak the table will naturally weather to a chic silvery colour and will stand the test of time (and Mother Nature) wherever you choose to showcase it. Teak is the most sought-after hardwood for outdoor furniture as its oils make it naturally resistant to warping and rotting in New Zealand’s harsh climate.
- Contemporary Jepara Teak Table
- Dimensions: 220 x 100 x 76cm (L x W x H)
- Material: Teak
- Slatted table top
- Assembly required
- Seats not included.
Caring For Your Teak
- Use a dry cloth to remove surface dust as necessary.
- Clean any spills with mild soap, then rinse with water.
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution. Be sure to rinse well afterwards.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products or scratchy scratchers on the wood.
- It is common to use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, however, it is not recommended for use on this outdoor furniture as it will likely promote the growth of mould on the surface and may leave a greasy feel. With regular teak furniture care, your teak patio pieces will last a life time. We suggest you to use teak shield on it for protection.