Introducing our stunning range of framed prints featuring iconic figures from history, pop culture, and beyond. Each print captures their essence and brings them to life in a unique and visually striking way. From a Mirror Moment with Kate Moss to the elegant simplicity of Audrey Hepburn's silhouette, our prints are designed to complement any decor and add a touch of personality to any room.
1. Sophia Loren & Jayne Mansfield (1957) Photo of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield at a 1957 Paramount Party in Beverly Hills. The party was to welcome Loren to Hollywood, but Italian bombshell found her spotlight unexpectedly stolen by Mansfield for obvious reasons.
2. Bridget Bardot in Bath. This Image taken from one of her films shows Bardot enjoying a Bubble Bath. Famous for portraying sexual characters with hedonistic lifestyles, she was one of the best known sex symbols of the 1950s and 1960s. And although she withdrew from the entertainment industry in 1973, she remains a major popular culture icon.
3. Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffanys. This image of Audrey Hepburn was taken from the 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany's. Its an image that defines the timeless style of that period, the legendary satin dress is a masterpiece of Givenchy and was tailor made for the actress. Apart from the chic attire, Holly Golightly - Hepburn's character in the film is also accesorised with a Tiffany necklace, richly ornate with multiple rows of pearls as well as a brooch in her hair.
4. The Rat Pack (1961) In this iconic phot Jan Murray sits alongside Rat Pack members Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Frank Sinatra as the group unwinds backstage at Carnegie Hall, 1961 after entertaining at a benefit performance in honour of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
5. Elvis Mug Shot. Although this photo is commonly referred to as Elvis Presley's ''mugshot'', this photo of Elvis was not taken for any criminal reason. The photo was taken in early March 1960 when Elvis Presley was getting discharged from the army in Fort Dix, New Jersey.
6. A Mirror Moment with Kate Moss. This photo was taken by Mario Testino of fashion icon Kate Moss sitting on the sink, applying lipstick back-stage in London 2006.
7. Bridget Bardot on Car. French film star Brigitte Bardot relaxes in barefoot style with her pet dachshund at her villa in St. Tropez, France.
8. Party Girls with Disco Ball. This print shows a couple of girls sitting on the steps next to a disco ball enjoying a drink at a party.
9. Kings of Hollywood (1957) Film stars Clark Gable (1901-1960), Van Heflin (1910-1971), Gary Cooper (1901-1961) and James Stewart (1908-1997) enjoy a joke at a New Year's party held at Romanoff's in Beverly Hills.
10. Marilyn Monroe (1955) Actress and icon Marilyn Monroe reads the newspaper "Motion Picture Daily'' as she relaxes on a couch in her hotel room at the Ambassador Hotel on March 24, 1955 in New York City, New York.
Black or white wood frame.
Image printed on a 260gsm semi-lustre photographic paper which is a semi-gloss which is a middle ground between Matte & Gloss so the colours will still be vibrant, with a lot less glare.
Frame Size = 91.5cm X 61cm
Frame Size = A1- 84.1cm x 59.4cm
Frame Size = A2 - 59.4cm x 42cm