Grab a refreshing pack of 12 x 328ml bottles of organic and NZ owned Good Buzz Organic Kombucha that's brewed from the sparkling waters of the Otakiri Springs. Original flavour is made with organic Ceylon tea and cane sugar then brought to life with a kiwi-raised symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. Yum!
Good Buzz Kombucha is a family owned and run business brewed in Tauranga from a culture passed down from the owner's grandmother. With loads of benefits that include aiding digestive health these tasty treats are also certified organic, gluten-free, certified vegetarian, paleo-friendly, 100% raw and aren't made from concentrate so it really ticks all the boxes right?
Pre-lockdown you could find Good Buzz Kombucha all around NZ in cafés and health-food shops, supermarkets, at festivals, in gyms, yoga studios and bars. Whether you choose a Good Buzz because you're not drinking, for the beneficial bacterium and yeast microbes, or just need a refreshing not-too-sweet pick-me-up, you can rest assured you're getting a true brew!
- Flavour: Original
- 12 x 328ml bottles
- Certified organic by BioGro
- Certified gluten-free and approved by Coeliac Society of NZ
- Certified vegetarian and vegan by Vegetarian Society of NZ
- Paleo-friendly (no non-nutritive sweeteners or sugar alcohols used)
- Certified organic tea imported from Sri Lanka.
- 100% Kombucha, not made from concentrate and never diluted with water or juices.
- Lab-tested substantially for the presence of alcohol to ensure drinks are below the 1.15% ABV limit for ANZ Food Standards for the life of the product
- Lab tested for microbiological content and the confirmed presence of 'saccharomycesboulardii', a well established probiotic; this is naturally occurring and Good Buzz do not add a commercial probiotic
- 100% raw and never pasteurised
- Brewed in Tauranga