Grab a refreshing pack of 12 x 328ml bottles of organic and NZ owned Good Buzz Organic Kombucha that's brewed from the sparkling waters of the Otakiri Springs. Get the delicious taste of apple pie in a bottle with the autumnal flavour of Apple Cinnamon; bursting with apple and just a smooth hint of cinnamon.
Good Buzz Kombucha is a family owned and run business brewed in Tauranga from a culture passed down from the owner's grandmother. With loads of benefits that include aiding digestive health these tasty treats are also certified organic, gluten-free, certified vegetarian, paleo-friendly, 100% raw and aren't made from concentrate so it really ticks all the boxes right?
Pre-lockdown you could find Good Buzz Kombucha all around NZ in cafés and health-food shops, supermarkets, at festivals, in gyms, yoga studios and bars. Whether you choose a Good Buzz because you're not drinking, for the beneficial bacterium and yeast microbes, or just need a refreshing not-too-sweet pick-me-up, you can rest assured you're getting a true brew!
- Flavour: Apple Cinnamon
- 12 x 328ml bottles
- Certified organic by BioGro
- Certified gluten-free and approved by Coeliac Society of NZ
- Certified vegetarian and vegan by Vegetarian Society of NZ
- Paleo-friendly (no non-nutritive sweeteners or sugar alcohols used)
- Certified organic tea imported from Sri Lanka.
- 100% Kombucha, not made from concentrate and never diluted with water or juices.
- Lab-tested substantially for the presence of alcohol to ensure drinks are below the 1.15% ABV limit for ANZ Food Standards for the life of the product
- Lab tested for microbiological content and the confirmed presence of 'saccharomycesboulardii', a well established probiotic; this is naturally occurring and Good Buzz do not add a commercial probiotic
- 100% raw and never pasteurised
- Brewed in Tauranga