Welcome to Unicorn Island, a magical, tropical paradise that's going to be party central for you and your friends this summer!
Made from sturdy, pre-tested vinyl our mystical steeds are made to withstand a whopping max load of up to 540kgs and with built-in blow-up bench seating there's room for everyone.
With 6 built-in cup holders, 1 jumbo cup holder that can be filled with ice to keep beverages cool, 4 heavy duty carry handles, mesh bottom, safety grab rope and a swim-up inflatable platform our pointy-headed-rainbow-pony is ready to for your floating festivities!
OBVIOUSLY this is a floating novelty toy NOT a sea-going craft. We know you are FAR TOO CLEVER to put it on the water and let it free-range. For the love of unicorns, tether it to something sensible, like a boat or mooring buoy, or maybe tie it to a tree on shore on a calm day. There is an anchor bag included for you to fill with rocks, bricks or gold bullion to help slow your drift but please don't make that your only handbrake. We trust you will engage your brains at all times - and wear life-jackets at all times, too. You're good like that!
- Giant Unicorn Island: 603 long x 419 wide x 277 high cm when inflated
- Interlocking quick release valves
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Safety grab rope
- 6 cup holders
- 1 jumbo cup holder
- 4 Heavy-duty handles
- Two extra-wide backrests
- Mesh bottom
- Heavy-duty repair patch included
- Max loading weight: 540KG
- Packed dimensions: 59.5 x 42 x 36.5cm
- Packed weight: 29.7kg
- Net weight: 28.7kg
- 1 x island
- 1 x swim-up platform
- 1 x heavy-duty repair patch
- 1x Anchor Bag
Please note: Pump not included. You will definitely want an electric pump for this job!
- Please take every care when using these giant inflatables.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Wayward adults must also be supervised by a responsible adult or three at all times.
- Please be aware of the weather conditions. Not recommended for use in high winds. And definitely not if you’re three sheets to the wind.
- Please use these floats responsibly! The water - whether it's sea, lake, dam, river or pool - is a merciless master/mistress/wet thing.
- For water-safety tips, please visit watersafety.org.nz