Miami Vibes Are On! Paddle & cruise around the stunning coasts of New Zealand on one of the most stylish inflatable SUPs around. Made using an industry leading manufacturing process , Fusion Technology, to create the most premium inflatable go-anywhere SUPs - no roof racks required! All that's left to decide is which design?
Our boards are constructed with the latest Fusion Technology. Making the boards lighter, stronger and stiffer which gives you superior control & speed on the water compared to other boards of older technology. The manufacturing process fuses two layers together eliminating nasty environmentally “unfriendly” adhesives.
Our boards are made in a factory that uses the same materials and construction process as some of the worlds best known water sports brands. They are truly world class. Our boards are built to last and will take you on any adventure! Go nuts people!
Just deflate when not in use and easily carry it to the most remote locations in the included backpack. And of course storage is a breeze so it's ideal if you're short on space!
*Have fun in the water but remember - safety first! The sea can turn on you quicker than a gull filching a hot chip so always be aware of the conditions and the forecast. For more water safety tips visit
The inflatable SUP comes with everything you need to get on the water!
- Fabric & Mesh Backpack
- Aluminium Adjustable Paddle
- Repair Kit
- Length: 10'6"ft (320cm)
- Width: 32" (81.5cm)
- Thickness: 6" (15cm)
- Volume: Approx 315L
- Max human capacity: 120kg
- Recommended Pressure: 15 PSI, max 18 psi.
- Bag weight packed - about 18kg
- Board weight: approx 13kg
- 4mm non-slip Diamond shaped EVA Deck pad
- Singular Centre fin
- Rail consisting of inner a 0.5mm PVC layer and a 0.7mm PVC layer.
- Super reinforced composite drop-stitch provides high tensile, rigid core with thickness of 150mm (6″)
- Inner reinforced Double Fusion layer