* SORRY due to Covid-19 this is a North Island deal only.*
Enjoy genuine pastured free-range NZ eggs for more Omega 3, more vitamin E, more pro-vitamin A, less saturated fat and less cholesterol than ordinary eggs. Not to mention that the hens are living their best lives, running around in pastures and not cooped up like we are right now. MPI approved.
2 Dozen - $21.99 + delivery
4 Dozen - $39.99 + delivery
Delivery is a flat rate of just $5 anywhere in the North Island per 2 or 4 dozen.
2 or 4 dozen pastured, free range eggs from Fowlers
- Fowlers eggs are collected, cleaned and hand graded every day with a used by date of at least three weeks from date of collection.
- If eggs are stored in a cool environment they will last 30 days.
- Each carton will have use-by date on them.
- MPI approved (Ministry of Primary Industries)