Here's a simple, stylish way to screen your outdoor area for privacy or wind protection without needing fixed walls to attach the screens to. As long as you have a solid ground-surface for bolting the central cassette and base plates to, you can put 'em where ever you want. With a height of 1.8m the nosy neighbours will disappear instantly - no magic wand required!
Made with aluminium frames and a durable UV stabilised polyester canvas these screens are built to last no matter what our Kiwi weather decides to throw at them!
(And they're made in the same factory as our wildly popular Retractable Side Screen, so you know they'll be good.)
Please make your own assessments about the screws required that suit the surface you're installing this on. If in doubt, please contact an expert. We recommend Kitset Assembly Services who have locations nationwide. Click HERE to check them out. And, no, we don't get money for saying that!
- Dual retractable screens
- Blocks the elements and provides privacy
- Easy installation
- Durable, UV stabilised polyester and aluminium construction
- Extend to free-standing poles
- Includes 1 x dual side screen central 'cassette' housing unit, 2 x free-standing poles
- Base Plates
- Product Dimensions: L 600cm x H 180cm
- Frame Height: 1.8m
- Screen Height 1.71m
- Each side measures 3m long (incl frame), fabric panels are 2.9m
- Colour: Graphite
- Fabric: waterproof 280g/m² polyester, UV stabilised
- Packed Dimensions: L 39cm x W 12cm x H 184cm
- Packed weight: 18kg
- Take care to install it square - a wonky install will make the fabric screens hard to open and close.
- For best results, we recommend that you call in the experts!