Add the chic drama and textural appeal of this giant cowhide to your minimalist loft-space, elegant villa, sexy den or rustic hunting lodge for a steal. Yes, it's just $599 for this impressively massive 4.2m2 cowhide that'll add instant warmth and sophistication to any room, no matter how large. Whip out your measuring tape or pace out your space and you'll be amazed at the size - and the price!
Being 100% genuine these rugs'll be hard wearing and long lasting no matter how much foot traffic you throw at them. And because they're a natural hide, each piece differs slightly from the next, so you're going to enjoy something that's unique to you.
- 100% Natural Cow Hide - BLACK
- Due to being natural cow hide these rugs will vary slightly in size, approximate dimensions are as follows:
- Length: 2.1m
- Width: 2m
- Colour variations are the best thing about natural cowhide, so of course the hues may vary slightly from our picture, but it will be black.
- Colour variations are the best thing about natural cowhide, so of course the colours may differ slightly from our pictures
- Vacuum the rug regularly ensuring you vacuum in the direction of the hair - yes...cows have hair - to prevent any damage
- Shake the rug outside semi-regularly to rid it of any excess dirt.
- Brushing is also a great method of rug care. Brush in the direction of the hair and use a brush with hard bristles.
- Protect the rug from exposure to water and dampness.
- Keep out of direct sunlight as exposure to heat may cause the rug to curl at the edges.
- If you have a spill on the rug it’s crucial to remove the liquid as soon as possible by blotting with a dry absorbent white cloth or white paper towel.
- Animal skins are very sensitive to a change in alkalinity. As a result, you should try to use a cleaner that keeps the pH balance of the cowhide rug.
- Do not machine wash
- Do not dryclean.