With clean, bold lines, solid teak construction and a sensational wicker weave (available in black or white), the Corfu chair adds texture, dimension and character to enhance and indulge your outdoor spaces. Ideal as a stand alone armchair on a balcony or as a cosy pair coupled together in the garden you could even go for full wow-factor and line the entire outdoor dining table with them!
Crafted from solid teak the chairs will naturally weather to a chic silvery colour and will stand the test of time (and Mother Nature) wherever you choose to showcase them. Teak is the most sought-after hardwood for outdoor furniture as its oils make it naturally resistant to warping and rotting in New Zealand’s harsh climate.
Available in two colours: black or white (see other deal for alternate colour)
This deal is for 1x wicker chair
- Dimensions: W 60 x H 83cm (W x H)
- Seat Height: 49cm
- Arm Height: 67cm
Caring For Your Teak
- Use a dry cloth to remove surface dust as necessary.
- Clean any spills with mild soap, then rinse with water.
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution. Be sure to rinse well afterwards.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products or scratchy scratchers on the wood.
- It is common to use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, however, it is not recommended for use on this outdoor furniture as it will likely promote the growth of mould on the surface and may leave a greasy feel. With regular teak furniture care, your teak patio pieces will last a life time. We suggest you to use teak shield on it for protection.