Guaranteed to add a serious amount of wow-factor, our designer-style concrete furniture is the perfect focal point for your ultimate outdoor room.
Feel the serenity! Create a stylish zen outdoor haven with our Concrete Zen Buddha statues. With the small size weighing in at 24kg and the large at 58kg these will never be mistaken for polystyrene film props. Left in the elements they will naturally develop a gorgeous weathered patina too - what a beautiful and zen-like way to mark the passage of time.
This weathering is all part of concrete’s natural, rugged charm. But with just a minimum of easy maintenance (see details below) our stunning range will withstand the outdoor elements.
This is NOT cheap lightweight stuff made from a polystyrene core coated with fibre cement, this is the REAL DEAL. Might you need a strong helper or two to get your Buddha into position? Yes! Will it blow away in a howling southerly? Most definitely not.
We have a range of other concrete furniture and decor items available so you can mix and match to create a sleek and chic area (see our other deals). But please note that because each concrete piece is made separately, slight colour variations are to be expected.
1x Concrete Zen Buddha (see other deal for other size)
Concrete that is polystyrene core coated with fibre cement
CARE AND PROTECTION
- Our concrete pieces arrive with a light coating of natural food-safe wax, so spills shouldn’t stain if it is mopped up soon after. However, acidic liquids including wine and coffee can etch through the wax and leave a mark, so it’s better to be quick on the clean-up.
- Wax twice a year with a natural, food-safe wax to keep protect the concrete surfaces.
- The sun may fade the surface over time, so leaving place-mats, table-runners etc in position over long periods may cause uneven colourings.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Don’t use harsh cleaners or abrasive scrubbers. Don’t use a pressure-washer.
- Don’t leave water pooling on it over winter as it may freeze and create micro-cracks.
- Dropping items onto the concrete, especially on the edges, will result in chipping and cracking.
Read more detailed care instructions HERE.