Create a chic air of modernist conviviality, the elegant cubist lines of this timeless teak range provides a formidable aesthetic while creating an outdoor living space that’s high in comfort and practicality. This stunning single arm chair, made from sustainable teak and will complement either a contemporary or a traditional setting – a true style chameleon.
The fabric on the squabs and cushions, which is UV and water-resistant, is a gorgeous neutral colour to compliment all palettes. The dense, water-repellent quick-drying foam is perfect for New Zealand's increasingly tropical summers while always ensuring an enduring style statement is made.
- Teak Wood Single Chair with Solution Dyed Polyester and quick dry foam squabs and cushions.
- UV resistant and water repellent Sunproof Fabric on Squabs
- Dimensions: D x W x H: 81 x 81 x 70
- Seat Height
- 38cm to top of cushion
Caring for your teak:
- Cleaning teak once a year with a soft bristled brush and soapy water will remove most accumulated dirt
- For tough stains and mildew, add one part household bleach to two parts water to create a soap solution; be sure to rinse well with clean water
- While some people use teak oil to preserve the original teak finish, we don't recommend using teak oil for furniture which will be used outdoors as this can promote the growth of mould on the surface as well as a greasy feel.
- Follow the above cleaning with an occasional sanding to maintain your preferred finish. You can use ''teak shield'' to prevent stains while keeping natural look of the surface.