Plug this handy dongle into your TV's HDMI port and you'll soon be casting streamed content straight from your laptop, mobile or other device straight onto your big-screen TV - effortlessly. Factory-refurbished, they're certified to run like new. Just supply own ethernet cable and you're good go!
- Chromecast Ultra works with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, Windows and Chromebooks.
- Allows you to stream in up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR
- 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) Wi-Fi for faster load-times and streaming
- Smoother streaming
- More reliable connectivity
Factory refurbished means they've been sent back to the supplier and given a full diagnostic overhaul by a specialist, during which time any bugs or issues are removed or repaired.
Chromecast Ultra requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network and a compatible (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac OS®) computer or mobile device.
What’s in the Box?
- Google Chromecast Ultra (Black)
- Power Cable
- Third Party Power Adapter
- Condition: Refurbished
- Please note: NO ethernet cable included
- 4K and HDR Support
- Remote Control from Your Device
- Entertainment Apps
- Mirror your Android Phone or Chrome Browser
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Google on Board
- Google Assistant Support
Inputs / Outputs:
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Male
- USB Ports: 1 x USB (Power Only) Micro-B
- IR Receiver: No
- Media Card Reader: None
- Resolutions: 3840 x 2160p
- HDR Compatibility: HDR10
- Operating System: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Storage: None
- Power Cord Length: 6.6' / 2.0 m
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.5" / 58.2 x 58.2 x 13.7 mm
- Weight: 1.7 oz / 47.0 g
- This item is supplied with a third party wall adapter which does not have an Ethernet connection as stated in the instruction manual.
- Package Weight: 0.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.0 x 4.8 x 2.6"
- Please note: Product may not come in original packaging or with a branded wall adapter.
- Minimum OS requirements are at g.co/cast/req.
- Availability and performance of features and services are application-, device- and network-dependent and may not be available in all areas.
For more information, visit the Chromecast Help Centre.