If you're eyeing up one of our Camden Italian-leather couches (and why wouldn't you?) you'll definitely be interested in the matching armchair, and yet it's also fantastic as a stand-alone piece. Cool, contemporary and buttery as hell, once you park yourself you may be disinclined to move, so better attend to your spin class or indoor rock-climbing sesh before you sit down. On the other hand...it DOES look very inviting and you DID walk to get your pie at lunchtime...
Zig-zag springs with high-density foam seat cushions and elastic-webbed back suspension with soft Dacron foam all serve to pad the kiln-dried wooden frame - the ultimate in comfort and durability.
The Camden is made by the same people as our Lexington Chesterfield-style sofas that have been getting rave reviews from customers, so you know you'll be both thrilled by the quality and wowed by the price - or is it the other way around?
- Material: genuine Italian leather
- Colour: Old West Tan - yeehaw!
- Loose seat cushion
- Loose back cushion
- Overall Dimensions: L 80cm x W 94cm x H 90cm
- Seat Depth: 55cm
- Seat Height: 49cm
- Net Weight: 32kg
- Frame: Kiln-dried, glued and reinforced wooden frame
- Legs: Wooden
- Seat Foam: High density foam cushion
- Back foam: Soft Dacron fibre
- Seat suspension: Zigzag spring
- Back suspension: Elastic webbing
- Real Italian Leather
- Leather type - Aniline, Natural grain
- Content - Wax finish, Aniline
- Finishing - wax pull up
Packed dimensions: 85 x 95 x 67cm
Packed Weight: 39kg
Additional info about this leather
'Wax finish/ Wax pull-up' signifies that additional wax or oil (instead or paints, pigments or topcoats) has been applied to give the leather an intentionally distressed look.
Yep, this will almost certainly be a topic at your next trivia night. You're welcome.