Sometimes you just need coffee-for-one before you dash out the door. You're on a DEADLINE. But you won't tolerate just any old nonsense. It must be excellent quality plunger-grind - you still have standards after all. Here's the answer - a single-serve coffee press and travel cup in one! Enjoy your elevated morning joe at home, in the office or on the run, (but, like, not after a bank robbery, cough cough).
Our single-serve French Press Coffee Maker from Bodum ensures a delicious brew every time without having to make more than you need! Fits most in-car cup-holders so you can enjoy your favourite brew in traffic (but please exercise due caution - we do not advocate drink-driving!)
This dinky little sidekick is super easy to use, just add a scoop of your favourite plunger-grind coffee or loose tea leaves, add any milk and sweetener, and add hot water. Simply stir the contents and after about 4 minutes press down the plunger to enjoy.
Take it with you to work, out walking or even chuck it in the suitcase and take it on holiday with you.
Designed for a great drinking experience, the sealable mouthpiece lets you drink directly from this incredible vessel (I know, right?) while a non-skid rubber base and grip keeps it in place and makes it easier to hold, a spare flat lid is included so you can use it as a regular travel mug too. The double-wall vacuum design keeps your drink hot while ensuring the cup remains cool to the touch and a silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment so you don't find yourself with a mouthful of tea leaves or bitter coffee grounds.
When you're done, this little beauty is totally dishwasher safe so even cleaning's a breeze! Cuppa, anyone?
- Silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment
- Comes with an additional free lid
- Double wall design with a vacuum seal maintains heat while remaining cool to the touch
- Non-skid rubber base and comfortable, ergonomic grip with colourful silicone band
- Spare flat lid included to use the cup as a regular travel mug
- Dishwasher safe
- Caution: Please do always keep the mug upright. Due to safety reason, the mug is not leakproof because of possible over-pressure. (Yep, that's not just a work-place danger, but a coffee-danger too.)