Enjoy piping hot fresh coffee that's brimming with flavour in just 4 minutes care of the stylish Bodum Columbia EIGHT Cup Coffee Maker. BODUM's world-renowned French-press brewing system delivers a premium taste and a coffee that stays hotter for longer thanks to the innovative double-wall insulated construction.
So easy to use simply add fresh coarse ground coffee, fill with hot water, stir and replace lid then wait approximately 4 minutes before pressing, pouring and drinking.
Enjoy your coffee in the knowledge that you've chosen an environmentally friendly method of brewing that uses zero paper filters and requires no plastic capsules. Dishwasher safe too so clean-ups a breeze.
The stainless steel double wall design insulates your coffee meaning you can enjoy hot coffee for longer during those well learnt leisurely weekend breakkies!
A bit about BODUM:
BODUM is a family-owned business that began in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1944. It's a name that is synonymous globally with the iconic and much-loved coffee press but Bodum have grown to be so much more than just about coffee. Today the Bodum range has expanded to include not just coffee but tea presses as well as other high quality kitchen and household products too. Bodum take environmental sustainability seriously and ensure their business practices are in line with their motto 'make taste, not waste'
- Insulated French press coffee maker
- Capacity: 1L
- Measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz
- Material: Polyoxymethylene Thermoplastic, Polyproylene Plastic, Silicone, Stainless Steel, Zinc
- Silicone and mesh plunger that prevents scratching and offers a more complete filtration, and reduces sediment
- Easy-grip, cool-touch handle
- Safety lid that keeps contents from spilling
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly
- All parts are dishwasher safe