Lock up your pandas! This delicious-looking bamboo handled Bodum tea-pot will add a delightful ceremonial touch to your tea time ritual. Maximise the wondrous flavours of your best loose-leaf tea and watch it steep to your own level of personal perfection. Just don't let little Xiang Xiang gnaw on it.
The Assam tea press from Bodum is a high quality utensil that serves to not only craft your tea but deliver it in a style to which you shall shortly become accustomed!
Sitting within a clear glass bowl so you can watch all the progress, a standard French Press system ensures you can stop the brewing process at exactly the right time and control the strength of the tea to suit your tastes. The infuser itself is removable to ensure no bitterness makes its way into your tea to tarnish the flavours.
All that's left to do is pour from the handcrafted, heat resistant borosilicate glass spout while holding the natural bamboo handle. Cheers, Xiang Xiang.
- Volume: 1L
- Dimensions: W 19.1 x H 24.5 x D 14.8cms
- Suitable both for loose-leaf tea and tea bags
- Decanter made from heat-resistant and taste-neutral borosilicate glass
- Filter and lid made of stainless steel
- For infusion of black, green, and white teas and also for herbal teas
- Dishwasher safe
- Materials: Stainless steel, metal, rubber, bamboo, borosilicate glass, plastic
- Not suitable for panda food.