Sink into luxury! Our Arden armchair is a stunning modern take on the exotic Art Deco designs of the 1920's and 30's that are as relevant and interesting today as they were then. A little glamour goes a long way when you get it just right!
The Art Deco movement was one defined by both luxury and modernity that used strong, bold geometric shapes as well as bright colours taking influence from artists and designers from around the world. The architectural lines, angled frame and padded back and arms of the Arden create not only a stunning visual but envelope you within it creating a cosy retreat of comfort and style.
Designed with maximum comfort in mind, the polyester velvet overlays a high density foam and a seat-sinuous suspension spring back with poly webbing so you feel fully supported at all times.
Blending seamlessly into either formal or informal settings the design works as well as a feature occasional chair as it does a practical everyday piece of furniture that lends itself to being loved, lived in and used.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Frame: Kiln dried Pine / Plywood.
- Foam: High density 28-30kg/m3 exceeding industry standards
- Cushions: 18kg/m3 density polyurethane foam combined with layers of fiber for superior
- seating comfort
- Seat Suspension: Sinuous spring back with poly webbing
- Back Suspension: Poly webbing
- Joints: Glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Legs: Solid wood
- Overall Dimensions: L 106 x W 89 x H 77 cm
- Leg assembly required