Keep your core and legs activated while improving strength, stability all without leaving the office. Designed for use with standing-desks our boards are not stable, they move at up to an 8.5° tilt to give you a great mini work-out as you type that memo on the importance of cat-memes in the company Insta feed - talk about multi-tasking!
By stimulating your body to make subtle movements in order to keep your balance throughout the day, it encourages blood flow which can help you stay strong, flexible and pain free!
The textured raised points on the surface of the board gently massage your tootsies (as long as the soles of your shoes aren't too thick), assist with blood flow and provide some seriously enjoyable relief while you're tapping away at your desk... being stuck at your desk has never been more appealing!
It's a convenient way to combat the health issues associated with the more sedentary lives many of us are now leading, while still keeping focus on those all important cat-memes.
- Anti-fatigue Balance Board for use with standing desks
- The curved balance board keeps your core and legs activated to improve strength and stability
- 8.5° tilting angle
- Non-skid standing surface
- Anti-scratch rubber base
- Textured massage points gently massage feet
- When used in combination with our sit-stand desk it can help to combat the health issues caused by a sedentary lifestyle
- Materials: 3 layers - Polyurethane foam / Plywood / Rubber
- Dimensions: 50.5 x 35.5 x 5.5cm
- Net Weight: 2.7kg
- Packed Dimensions: 52.5 x 37 x 7.5cm
- Gross Weight: 3.5kg