To ensure orders is dispatched as fast as possible, we won't be waiting for failed payments. So if your payment fails when the deal closes, you will miss out. Sorry!
This Weber deal not only gets you a 22" Weber Premium Kettle BBQ. but we've also thrown in a FREE rack of 1.1kg (minimum) Premium NZ Beef Short Ribs... just to get you started with the all important smoking/grilling. Our Beef Short Ribs are export-quality, grass-fed, NZ-grown ribs, sourced from a premium brand - shhhh we can't say who! Sorry, this deal is North Island only. No rural deliveries or PO boxes.
Meatier than their pork counterparts, beef short ribs come from the forequarter after the brisket has been removed. Whether you're a budding chef, a weekend barbecue warrior or a cook who just appreciates great quality and good value cuts of meat, you'll savour this meat that's...
Since its invention in Chicago in 1958, the 22" Weber Premium Kettle BBQ has arguably become the charcoal-aficionado's grill of choice due to its reputation for practicality, quality and, we'd like to say, its sheer good looks.
Unboxing your Weber, you'll nod approvingly at the satisfying heft of both the kettle and lid. You'll appreciate the porcelain-enamel finish for scratch- peel- and rust-resistance, and marvel at the range of thoughtful features that are sure to make your future barbecues a satisfying experience all round:
* There's a heavy-gauge charcoal grate and a hinged plated-steel cooking grate. The hinge on the cooking grate means you can add more charcoal during cooking without removing all of the food - yusss!
* The thermometer built into the lid lets you know what's going on inside without the guess-work - and without need to lift the lid all the time and let the heat and smoke escape
* The 22" size gives you a massive 363 square inches of cooking area - large enough to satisfy the salivating crowd.
* And of course the real beauty of the Weber is its ability to function either as a higher-heat grill for steaks, burgers, veggies and seafood, or for indirect-heat cooking to achieve a genuine low-and-slow southern-style smoky BBQ.
Read the full list of features below, and try not to drool as you envisage the hours, weekends and years of delicious grilled and BBQ food you'll be cooking and sharing.
But first, a BBQ-Lover's Fairy Tale...
Once upon a time, in 1952, an engineer at Weber Brothers Metal Works in Chicago was making marine buoys out of two metal half-spheres when he had a flash of design brilliance. With his mind no doubt wandering to lighting up his brazier-style BBQ after work (and who hasn't done THAT?) he realised that he could make a better BBQ with the materials in his very hands. Thus, he created a new kind of BBQ with a dome-shaped base and a matching domed lid in order to keep the brisk breeze at bay thereby retaining as much of the heat and smoke as possible. (Yep, they don't call Chicago The Windy City for nothing!) The engineer was very satisfied and the whole BBQ kingdom (his neighbours) rejoiced, christening his unusual new creation 'The Sputnik'. Then he and every barbeque-lover in the land lived happily ever after.
But the true fairy tale? That pioneering engineer, George Stephen, Sr. went on to create (and later buy) a subsidiary of Weber Brothers Metal Works called Weber-Stephen Products Co, which still exists today. He devoted the rest of his career to perfecting - and selling - his iconic creation. Which just goes to show that day-dreaming about BBQ at work is only to be encouraged.
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Plated-steel hinged cooking grate
- Heavy gauge steel charcoal grate
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Angled lid hook inside the grill lid, so you can hang the lid off the edge of the bbq as a wind-shield (or just to keep it handy)
- Lid handle with heat shield to protect your knuckles
- 2 x hooks for hanging bbq tools
- Removable, high-capacity aluminium ash-catcher
- 1-touch cleaning system of aluminised steel
- Exterior bottom wire rack - triangular
- Charcoal holders not included
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal 22" Grill - BLACK
- Dimensions (lid closed): 39.5" high, 22.5" wide, 27" deep
- Diameter: 22 inches
- Cooking area: 363 square inches
- Durable all-weather wheels
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Rust-resistant aluminium damper
- Spring clip / push-pin leg assembly.
Beef Short Ribs Specifications:
* Export quality
* Minimum 1.1kg (5-bone rack)
* 100% grass-fed
* Halal certified
*** 🇺🇸 Parallel Import from the USA 🇺🇸 ***
Includes a Full One-Year warranty through us.
For recipes, cooking tips and all-round BBQ coolness, we encourage you to join the NZ Barbecue Pitmasters group on Facebook. They are super-knowledgeable and helpful!
*Actual meat product may vary slightly from the image shown due to variations in trimming etc.