Our latest release SUP with next generation thermal moulded technology! Consistent density while being more solid and robust than ever before. Check out the video of Ben chucking the SUP to test its strength....We're setting the benchmark in quality, design and value!
Our new 10'6" SUP uses cutting edge technology to deliver you an insane quality board that you're gonna love!!! EPS foam is injected directly into the mould to give it the exact amount required. The fibreglass and epoxy resin EPS is heat laminated for super strength and durability. This technique of precision moulding produces boards with consistent, even density that improves strength and performance.
An all round performer, this beauty of a board is perfect for those calmer water paddles around bays and lakes. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to do harbour cruises or an intermediate coastal tourer, this board is for you. Catch some medium-sized surf and you will find this SUP to be an absolute top performer.
*Have fun in the water but remember - safety first! The sea can turn on you quicker than a gull filching a hot chip so always be aware of the conditions and the forecast. For more safety tips visit http://www.watersafety.org.nz
- Length: 10'6
- Board Width: 32 inches
- Nose Width: 21.5 inches (12” from nose edge)
- Tail Width: 19.0 inches (12” from tail edge)
- Board Thickness: 4.75 inches
- Available in 2 colours: Blue or Orange
- Volume: 180 litres
- Board Weight: 11.5kg
- Maximum user weight: 113kg
- Construction: Mould board 22 kg/m3 EPS foam core
- Glassing: Top: 3x-6oz | Bottom: 2x-6oz.
- Deck Traction: EVA memory foam
- Fin Length: 9” Single Removable plastic Fin
- Other Features: 4 Cargo net plugs, Vent plug, Leash plug and ergonomic grab handle.