Jun 22 2018
Macramé is back and more stylish than ever!! Our stunning "Nomad" wall-hanging is perfect for adding an instant dose of 21st Century free spirit that would make any interior design guru proud!
Macramé is a category of textile crafted though using knots rather than the more traditional method of weaving and knitting dating back to the 13th century Middle East. Things got kind of crazy in the 1970's and basically anything that sat still for long enough got macraméd- bedspreads, clothes, drapes, tablecloths, car seat covers and who could forget the iconic macramé hanging plant holder??
Our Nomad tapestry is a little more pared back and sophisticated but still uses authentic knotting techniques to create this magical work of art! This is a truly simple way to infuse a little boho-chic vibe into your nest. A perfect way to keep a space light and airy while adding instant character - great for the beach house and spaces that you want to keep, light, fresh and uncomplicated yet interesting and stylish.
- "Nomad" wall hanging
- Hand weaved cotton macramé
- Timber rod - 1.6cm diameter
- Dimensions: 70 x 105cm
Warranty and Guarantee
- All goods offered by us carry a 1-year warranty.
- If goods are faulty and not repairable we will either exchange it for you or give you a full refund, whatever you desire.
- We are a New Zealand company so you are protected by a series of guarantees set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Delivery dates displayed above are estimates only. You will be able to track your purchase at all times.
Minimum Threshold Promise
We know it’s disappointing when a deal does not make it to a full container load so if there’s any way we can combine several orders into one container to make the deal happen, rest assured, we will do it!